Singapore Tourism Board supports Creative [SIN]ergy's Uniquely Singapore? a generi-City project at the London Design Festival during September 2010.
The Singapore Tourism Board has launched an evolution of Singapore’s destination brand – from “Uniquely Singapore” to “YourSingapore”. The new brand places the visitor at its core and reflects the concentration of sights, sounds, tastes, culture and attractions that allow Singapore to deliver a unique, personal experience to each visitor.
YourSingapore is future-facing and inspiring, empowering travellers to personalise their own Singapore experience. Its digital approach incorporates an innovative new website (YourSingapore.com) which allows travellers to conceptualise and plan their individual Singapore travel itinerary and share experiences.
The evolved brand is being launched at an exciting time of development for Singapore, with a wide range of recently and soon-to-be launched products adding to the already extensive tourism landscape in Singapore. These include:
• The Singapore Flyer – world’s tallest observation wheel
• The world’s first Formula 1 night race – and Asia’s first street race – which launched in Singapore in 2008
• Resorts World Sentosa – an exciting integrated resort featuring six hotels, South East Asia’s first Universal Studios and the world’s largest oceanarium
• Marina Bay Sands – a second integrated resort featuring exciting hotel, retail, shopping and entertainment options
• The inaugural Youth Olympic Games, took place in Singapore this August
These developments, along with exciting developments in dining and nightlife and Singapore’s unique and diverse mix of cultures, demonstrate that it has far more to offer than may be realised.